A set of specific activities provides clients with an opportunity to practice skills that help improve their independence, confidence and accuracy. The clients are able to participate in the following activities:
- Household chores – learning how to do laundry, ironing, cooking, baking
- Sewing decorations by hand and with a sewing machine
- Working with clay and glaze
- Growing a vegetable garden
- Landscaping and caring for flowerbeds
- Artisan crafts made of natural materials, beads, wood, paper, which are occasionally available for sale at a local market or gallery.